3.03.2009

Im not a cat lady... not yet anyways....

So since I moved from my ghetto apartment in the hood to a nice house with Erika in the Avenues, I had to let Bianca go and stay and Grandma and Grandpa's house for awhile, and I miss her terribly! There is nothing better then having something to cuddle with at night, and now I am all alone in my big queen bed! (I know, I need a man... I'm aware) Anyways-- She is a spolied little girl who knows she's cute and uses it to her full avantage!-- Infact she probably thinks her name is naughty because thats what she gets called more then Bianca. -- So, although it pains me, I am doing the responsible thing and Biance is getting spayed today. (poor baby) But she's just too pretty, and I know if we dont get this done those bad Tom Cats will leave us with orphan babies, which i wont be able to give away. Idealy I am going to give myself at least 6 more good years of husband searching before I become the owner of many cats. alrighty here's some pictures of the cutest little girl ever!...


No comments:

Post a Comment