4.17.2011

Happy BIRTHDAY!


Happy 25th Birthday Alex Hector James Klc!

On Friday it was Alex's 25th birthday. I think I was more excited then he was because I was begging him to open his presents all week. I am not very patient and he was very firm in telling me his birthday was April15th and that is when he would open his presents and not a day sooner! So Friday morning I woke up bright and early and woke him up with a bed full of presents! I decided to go the practicle route this year and get him some good clothes. Plus I scored big at sears and found their clearance isle! So he got a pair of pants, shorts, 4 shirts, 1 sweater, 2 jackets, and his most favorite gift....




isn't he soo cute?


For his birthday dinner he wanted to go to Joe's Crab Shack. I am not a fish/seafood person at all but Alex LOVES the stuff and since it was his day I couldn't say no. My mom was in town for the weekend so she met us at the restaurant. We were relieved to know they had a non seafood portion of their menu as well. It wouldn't have mattered anyway because he was soo happy to just be there --it made my night. After dinner we made a Walmart run because the new Harry Potter movie had just been released on DVD (more postings on his obsession soon to come!) So we bought that, went to Menchies for Frozen yogurt and then back to the house to watch HP7. Last year I was still deciding if I wanted to date him or not so I just bought him a silly souvenir from Oklahoma. This year was the first time we really got to celebrate and I hope he had a good day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment