3.28.2012

I've got the XYNGULAR bug!


I seriously cannot get this company out of my mind!! My end results were 7lbs and 7 inches in 7 days... hmm.. 777 thats has got to mean something. I am going to think it is lucky-- hey at least it wasn't 666.

Since I ended my round of Ignite all I can think about is when am I going to get back on it again. I was initially going to take a week off and then jump back on but I cant wait that long! I have been taking the products XYNG , Accelerate, and Flush the last couple of days I have been off Ignite and feeling good. My mood is the main thing besides the weight that I am noticing changing. I cant believe what a slump I was in before hand. I feel happy and energized and SOCIAL.. which is weird because I normally try to avoid people.

I know that you might think I am crazy for being soo excited about this but seriously take this for a week and tell me that you don't feel any different.

I am going to start Ignite again tomorrow! I will most definitely keep you updated!

ps: please please please feel free to ask me any questions about the products or the company. I want to share without overwhelming people.

2 comments:

  1. Rin! I seriously saw the picture of the pregnancy test and about died! Hahaha. So funny. I am glad you are feeling good! Maybe I will try this stuff after I have this baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like to read.Hope to learn a lot and have a nice experience here! my best regards guys!

    ReplyDelete