4.01.2012

Day 4

Day three complete and down 9.5 lbs and 8.5 inches! Feeling great! I have an igniter who started the same time as me and on day two was down 7 lbs! soo excited for her!

Day four has been hard for me. Weekends in general are hard for me because I am off of my daily schedule and have a little bit more time on my hands. I am a late night snacker and tonight Jocelynne went to bed early and Alex is working. I have tried to keep myself as busy as possible but I would give anything for a bite of those cinnamon rolls my mother in law made today. AHH!-- NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SKINNY FEELS!!

So question of the week-- "Corinne what the heck have you been doing to lose weight?"

I have been getting a ton of questions about what I am doing so I decided to have a Meeting for anyone who wants to come to learn more about the products and taste them. They are all natural and have many benfits besides weight loss! -- but that is my favorite one :o)

Please come and bring your friends and family! No obligation-leave your checkbooks at home.

Thursday April 5th at 630 pm. I will hopfully have a location finalized this week and will update everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment