7.22.2009

REALLY!





It was really hard to keep the glass half full last week. It just seemed like life was picking on me a bit and I wasn't very happy about it. Here is my week in review.




* Found out I was apartmentless for the 2nd time in a month and had to find something quick!

* My car decided that in the midst of being poor from putting down a deposit on a new apartment that it needed to had the break pads replaced. There goes $100 I didn't have.

*Didn't get the Job I applyed for at work, although it didn't make me mad I just wished it had come on a different week.

* Almost got rear ended by the Jimmy John's delivery driver.

* Car decided to do other weird things while I was driving home to Idaho. So I left her there to sort out her problems by herself.
* Didn't get to run as much as I should have.


I feel like there are many more things I should put on this list but I can't remember at the moment. Maybe that is a good thing. On a positive note I am watching season 4 of One Tree Hill and I am happy as can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment